Grewal Equestrian is pleased to provide various tack, gear and riding supplies to riders and trainers
whom meet certain criteria via our application process.
Below is a list of products (at the discretion of Grewal Equestrian) that may be provided to the Ambassador/Sponsored Rider Program.
- Saddle Pad
- Horse Supplies
- Rider Apparel
Ideally the riders should meet the following criteria.
- Your Name
- Your Riding Discipline
- Where Do You Ride At
- Level of Riding
Additionally Grewal Equestrian will provide the rider tools and materials that will allow Grewal Equestrian to develop and promote their products.
These material and tools include.
- Banner for display at shows and events.
- Catalog, price sheet and order sheet for generating orders.
- Online and social media promotion
For the Ambassador/Sponsored Rider program to be successful we ask the riders to agree to the following points.
- Use and promote Grewal Equestrian products
- Take pictures of Grewal Equestrian products on your horse
- Make best effort to generate orders for Grewal Equestrian orders
- Provide product feedback
- Have fun, improve your kills and enjoy riding and eventing
If you are rider or trainer who is interested in knowing more about the Grewal Equeastrian Ambassador/Sponsored Rider Program.
The person whom to contact at Grewal Equesrian regarding the Ambassador/Sponsored Rider Program is Dee.In order to be considered please provide the following in your email: 1) your name 2) riding discipline 3) where you ride 4) level of riding.
Dee's email is: email@example.com
A current copy (May 2017) of the Ambassador/Sponsored Rider Agreement